1. This is an Agreement between you and Brindleys Liquor and Wine (“Company”). This Agreement governs your use of this Web site (the “Site”). You represent that you are at least 21 years of age. THE COMPANY OFFERS THE SITE TO YOU CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY (SEE SECTIONS 5 AND 6) AND AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (SEE SECTION 7). THESE PROVISIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. You agree not to use the Site in any way that is unlawful.
2. The Company reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices under which it offers the Site without notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes. The Company further reserves the right to change prices and other information on the Site at any time without notice. The posting of prices and other terms of sale shall not constitute a binding order to sell product on such terms.
3. All content, including without limitation graphics, logos, text, images and other features, appearing on the Site, are the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by the Company or third parties. This content is protected by copyright separately and as a collective work or compilation under U.S. and international copyright law and is the property of the Company, its licensors, or the party credited as the provider of the content or other third-party owners of the content, as the case may be.
4. As the user of this Site you may not copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, create derivative works or in any way use any of the content on the this Site without the prior written permission of Beverage Media Group of New York (“BMG”), the Company’s authorized representative. This prohibition includes without limitation the publication of any part of this content on any other Web site, selling or offering it for sale, or using it to create any kind of database. Any requests for permission to use content on this Site should be directed to Legal.
5. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
6. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABILE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INDEPENDENT OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY DESCRIBED BELOW AND SHALL SURVIVE IN THE EVENT THAT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE.
7. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER OR NOT IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY SITE.
8. This Site contains links to additional resources. The Company does not have any control over, and, therefore, is not responsible for, the content or availability of these other resources.
9. Certain provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation the provisions concerning protection of content, are also for the benefit of BMG. BMG shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly and for the benefit of BMG.
10. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements of the parties with respect to such subject matter. No waiver by either party of any breach or default by the other shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
Privacy & Safety
Because Island Time Spirits is committed to your privacy we are making our information policies transparent.
On this page we describe the following:
What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
The organization collecting the information
How the information is used
With whom the information may be shared
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection and Use
Island Time Spirits is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Island Time Spirits collects information from our customers at several different points on our website.
No registration is required in order to use this website, although a customer must create an account prior to any purchase. During account creation a customer is required to give their name, email address, zip code, and a password. This information is used to contact our customers about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for a customer to provide a phone number, but encouraged so we can have another means to contact you regarding your order.
We request information from our customers on our order form. Here a customer must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
We collect contact information for gift recipients in order to ensure correct gift delivery. We do not sell or rent any contact information for gift recipients. Beyond completing delivery of their gift, we do not contact gift recipients in any way.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitor's hard drive containing information specific to that visitor's use of the website. Any information placed in the cookie is accessible only to brindleys.zinergy.net, and will not be sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances. We use a cookie to store a unique session identifier, and this allows us to maintain your shopping cart from one page request to the next. We are also able to maintain your session information from one visit to the next. By setting a cookie on our site, our customers do not have to log in more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a customer rejects the cookie, they may still browse our site. Unfortunately, the customer experience will be greatly curtailed, as the customer will be unable to log in or make a purchase.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track customer's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Island Time Spirits will share aggregate demographic information with its partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill customers for goods and services. Our website is supported by the Beverage Network who help with the technical operation of our website and provide additional service as required. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
We value your privacy very much at Island Time Spirits, and will never release any account information to anyone outside of the necessary core groups that help our business function, like those mentioned above unless our customers give us the authority to do so.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Island Time Spirits is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If a customer wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address and zip code. If at any time you should wish to unsubscribe, simply follow the link in your newsletter to update your email preferences. You may reach us through our Customer Service department.
When our order form asks customers to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL (Secure Socket Layers), provided by Thawte, a leading encryption software company available today. While on a secure page such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing'.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect customer-information offline. All of our customers' information, like the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a salesperson) are given access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to our Customer Service department
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
If your personal information changes (such as your shipping or billing address, etc.), you can add new information or delete any addresses or credit cards from your account at the "My Account" page of our site. You can also modify your login information and opt out of our newsletter from the same page. Of course, if you prefer speak to a human, we can be reached at 941-488-5989
Credit / Debit Cards